Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the use of the teatool.co.uk website
1: Terms and Conditions. We provide products to you through our web site and those products are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that these may alter, if necessary, without prior notification. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
2: Registration. As part of this registration process, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. This information must be kept accurate and up-to-date. When you carry out the registration process you will have to enter a specific email address for your username and also a password. It is your duty to keep your username and password safe at all times and not disclose them to anyone. Any breach of security or any unauthorised use of your username and password must be notified to us immediately.
3: Code of Conduct. You are responsible for anything you transmit to, receive from or post onto our web site. We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our web site by our customers or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not. You are not permitted to use our web site for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users. You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our web site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment. You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our web site, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our web site by any other user. Other than as expressly permitted by us, you are not permitted to use our web site to engage in any commercial activity of any form. We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our web site which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this. We may record, preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our web site, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
4: Proprietary Rights and Licences. All text, software, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or relates to our products, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our products, the software we use to operate the web site and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights. When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, world wide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other iintellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
5: Advertisements and Promotions. We may use our web site to you to run advertisements promoting products we offer, to permit any person or corporation duly authorised by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
6: Disclaimer of Warranties. You agree that:
6.1: your use of the web site and our services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
6.2: to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the web site and our services and/or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense;
6.3: no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please contact us on email@example.com
7: Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
8: Limitation of Liability. To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the web site; (b) the goods we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions of data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.
19: Use and Storage. We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the web site and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our web site. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
10: Suspension and Termination. We may in our sole discretion suspend and/or terminate registration or use of our web site at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and/or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/or terminate.
11: Trade Mark Information. Teatool is our registered trademark. You agree not to display or use said trademark in any manner without our prior written consent in writing. Other trademarks and registrations appearing on the site are the property of the respective companies mentioned.
12: External Links. We may provide or third parties may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
13: General. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our products and of our web site and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently). Data and certain other information you provide is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement, which can be accessed by clicking on the privacy statement. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14: Conditions of sale. No contract will exist between you and teatool.co.uk until teatool.co.uk accepts your order and confirms by email that your order has been received and approved.
Terms and Conditions of Sale on teatool.co.uk
1. Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you via this web site and you should read them carefully. Terms may alter if necessary and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
2. Order: You can submit an order for products to teatool.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the confirm order button. All prices are reflected in ŁUK Sterling and include VAT if applicable, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available. The order reflects pricing at time of purchase the payment of which, via your credit card/debit card, will be approved by your credit card/debit card company.
3. Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place based on these terms and conditions. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. Gift vouchers are not accepted for online purchases.
3.1 Product promotion duration: any product displayed at a special promotional price on the website will have the offer closing date clearly displayed. The closing date must be taken as finite and will be valid for all order placements accepted prior to midnight on the offer closing date displayed. We reserve the right to shorten or extend the offer without prior notification.
4. Delivery: We make every effort to despatch within 48 working hours of order placement. Unless we state otherwise, ie the product is out of stock, we ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. However, we endeavour to deliver your order within seven working days. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. You will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and the products will be stored.
5. Payment: We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know by e-mail. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card account.
6. Returns: Please note that we operate a Delivery and Returns Policy. teatool.co.uk is dedicated to offering the highest levels of quality and service. If you don't like a product you buy from teatool.co.uk, it must be returned unused within 10 days from the date of purchase, in its original packaging and in the condition that it was received. .
7. Warranties: The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
8. Emails: All emails to you will be forwarded to the address you specify to us. It is important that you provide an accurate and valid email address otherwise we will be unable to accept your order. You must also ensure that if this address changes between submitting your order and delivery of the products by us to you, you advise us of the new address. We will not be responsible for failure to perform under this agreement where such failure is attributable to a change of address.
9. Complaints: If you have any complaints or comments about our web site or any of the products or services supplied or provided to you, please contact us on Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Descriptions: To the best of our knowledge, the product descriptions on the site are accurate and up-to-date, but we are continually working to improve our products and so specifications or design changes may be made from time to time which have not been reflected on the site. We include images of products on our site to help you with your selection. However, slight variations, for example, in colour, should be expected.
11. General: We will not be liable to you for any breach of our agreement, for delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure is due to acts of God, civil commotion, riots, floods, drought, fire, legislation or other cause beyond our reasonable control. This does not affect your statutory rights. If we choose not to enforce a right under our agreement, that decision will not prevent us from enforcing other rights, or the same right on a later occasion. Our agreement will be governed by English law and any disputes will be resolved non-exclusively by English Courts.
12. Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously and will treat all of your personal information in accordance with all applicable data protection laws in the UK. Please read our privacy statement located at the foot of every screen within the website.
13. Trading Name: teatool.co.uk is a trading name for Avensis International Ltd. Our address is Kingswood House, Buckfastleigh, Devon, TQ11 0BL, United Kingdom. Our telephone number is 01364 642224.